- This event has passed.
Student Paramedics Australasia International Conference
04/09/15 - 05/09/15| $70
Student Paramedics Australasia is pleased to announce our 2015 International Conference held in the centre of the Melbourne CBD at Victoria University’s Flinders Street Campus.
We will announce speakers and workshops over the coming weeks via our Facebook and Twitter pages. You can follow SPA at www.facebook.com/studentPA and www.twitter.com/spabird.
The 2015 Student FERNO Sim Challenge will be held on the night of Friday the 4th of September with pre conference workshops running during the morning and afternoon on the 4th. Before the main conference runs on Saturday the 5th with a post conference after party being held on Saturday night.
Victoria University Flinders Street Campus is located a 2 minute walk from Flinders Street Station with cheap parking available next door. We are also pleased to announce that we have secured cheap accommodation at the Victoria Hotel located at 215 Collins Street Melbourne. The rates we have secured are Twin Rooms @ $80pp per night and Triple Rooms @ $70pp per night. Call the hotel on 1800 331 147 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Student Paramedics Australasia to take up this deal.
Keep your eye on this page and our social media pages for updates on the conference.
Do not hesitate to contact Callum Sutton on 0410 006 709 or email@example.com with any questions about the conference, FERNO Sim Challenge or accommodation.
We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne!The following two tabs change content below.Paramedic, educator, researcherAlan is a critical care paramedic, paramedic educator and prehospital researcher, currently working around the world as an educator and researcher. He has previously worked and studied across Europe, North America and the Middle East. He holds a Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care Paramedic Studies, and an MSc in Critical Care. His main interests are in care of the elderly, end-of-life care, patient safety, professionalism (including role and identity), and paramedic education.
Latest posts by Alan Batt (see all)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 - 27/06/16
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show - 23/05/16
- Care at the Scene – Research for Ambulance Services - 17/05/16
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue - 11/04/16
- Eat, sleep and be healthy – a paramedic’s guide to healthier shift work - 10/04/16
Last modified: 25/06/15
Get weekly email updates!
Cast Your Vote
- Blogs (40)
- Case Studies (8)
- Featured Article (23)
- How-To (47)
- FOAM (8)
- News (117)
- Conference Tweets (31)
- Pharmacology (1)
- Adrenaline (1)
- Research (180)
- Advanced Practice (2)
- Airway Management (6)
- Anaphylaxis (2)
- Cardiac (15)
- Community Paramedic (2)
- Critical Care Paramedic (4)
- Diagnostics (3)
- Dispatch (1)
- ECG (4)
- Education (10)
- EMS Operations (2)
- End-of-Life Care (3)
- Geriatrics (9)
- Guidelines (22)
- HEMS (4)
- Mass Casualty (2)
- Medical Conditions (5)
- Mental Health (7)
- Military & Tactical (2)
- Neonatal (1)
- Neuro (11)
- Obstetrics (1)
- Paediatrics (4)
- Pain Management (4)
- Poster Presentations (5)
- Professionalism (5)
- Remote, Industrial & Austere (6)
- Respiratory (5)
- Resuscitation (27)
- Rural (3)
- Safety (3)
- Sepsis (7)
- Shock (2)
- Simulation (7)
- Sports Medicine (1)
- Trauma (20)
- Reviews (6)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 (27/06/16)
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show (23/05/16)
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue (11/04/16)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Volume 3 Issue 1 (01/04/16)
- Introducing the Irish Journal of Paramedicine (22/11/15)
Latest How-To Articles
- Paramedic students…write something! (28/04/16)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 2: likelihood ratios, pre- and post-test probabilities and their use in clinical practice (30/01/15)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 1: sensitivity, specificity and predictive values (11/12/14)
- GRADE guidelines – best practices using the GRADE framework (22/11/14)
- How to get started with EMS research – JEMS (16/05/14)
academic ACS AED airway management ambulance AMI Australia Canada cardiac cardiac arrest case study CCP clinical management computer conference consensus CPG CPR CPR UL critical care CVA database ECG education elderly EMS evidence based FOAM FPHC geriatric guide guideline guidelines haemorrhage HEMS Ireland journal medication mental health neurology news OHCA online paediatric pain management paramedic prehospital PTSD reference research resuscitation review safety sepsis simulation social media software spinal STEMI stress stroke Student Paramedic study TBI training Translational Health Sciences trauma Twitter UK USA