Exclusive offer: 10% off MindGenius mindmapping software
by Alan Batt. Last modified: 15/02/14
Users of prehospitalresearch.eu can take advantage of a 10% discount on the retail price of MindGenius mind-mapping software. Contact us for the discount code to be applied during the checkout process.
What is MindGenius?
MindGenius is business mind mapping software that helps you capture, visualize and use the information within your business.
MindGenius was designed specifically to meet business needs and this understanding comes across in every single piece of functionality, all added to assist with the common business processes that you face every day, from gathering ideas to managing projects and tasks or presenting to colleagues or clients.
What can I use MindGenius for?
- Brainstorm for innovation and generating new ideas
- Plan strategies, projects, events, tasks & workload
- Rapidly gather project requirements, risks, constraints & dependencies
- Capture the conversation and actions during meetings
MindGenius can ensure a comprehensive capture of ideas, information and knowledge to ensure your projects get off to the best possible start.
Capturing your data in map format allows you to take action far quicker than previously possible.
The map provides to ability to; manage meetings and tasks, manage projects with the integrated Gantt chart, prepare slide presentations and more, without the need to use any other applications. Maps can also be exported to automatically create PDF documents, MS Project plans, MS PowerPoint slide decks and more without the re-typing of any information.
MindGenius lets you capture ideas and information in a highly visual format that enables you to see clearly what needs to be done. You will feel more organised and in control of your workload enabling you to be more productive at work and in life. The technique can be applied to Brainstorming, Tasks management, Events, Meetings, Project work and more.
- Manage information overload
- Increase your productivity
- Bring clarity to day to day activities
- Produce work of a higher quality
- Improve the way you communicate
Where can I purchase?
You can purchase MindGenius online from http://www.mindgenius.com/store/business-store.aspx. Users of prehospitalresearch.eu can take advantage of a 10% discount on the retail price of MindGenius mind-mapping software. Contact us for the discount code to be applied during the checkout process.The following two tabs change content below.Paramedic, educator, researcherAlan is a critical care paramedic, paramedic educator and prehospital researcher, currently working around the world as an educator and researcher. He has previously worked and studied across Europe, North America and the Middle East. He holds a Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care Paramedic Studies, and an MSc in Critical Care. His main interests are in care of the elderly, end-of-life care, patient safety, professionalism (including role and identity), and paramedic education.
Latest posts by Alan Batt (see all)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 - 27/06/16
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show - 23/05/16
- Care at the Scene – Research for Ambulance Services - 17/05/16
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue - 11/04/16
- Eat, sleep and be healthy – a paramedic’s guide to healthier shift work - 10/04/16
Exclusive offer: 10% off MindGenius mindmapping software
Get weekly email updates!
Cast Your Vote
- Blogs (40)
- Case Studies (8)
- Featured Article (23)
- How-To (47)
- FOAM (8)
- News (117)
- Conference Tweets (31)
- Pharmacology (1)
- Adrenaline (1)
- Research (180)
- Advanced Practice (2)
- Airway Management (6)
- Anaphylaxis (2)
- Cardiac (15)
- Community Paramedic (2)
- Critical Care Paramedic (4)
- Diagnostics (3)
- Dispatch (1)
- ECG (4)
- Education (10)
- EMS Operations (2)
- End-of-Life Care (3)
- Geriatrics (9)
- Guidelines (22)
- HEMS (4)
- Mass Casualty (2)
- Medical Conditions (5)
- Mental Health (7)
- Military & Tactical (2)
- Neonatal (1)
- Neuro (11)
- Obstetrics (1)
- Paediatrics (4)
- Pain Management (4)
- Poster Presentations (5)
- Professionalism (5)
- Remote, Industrial & Austere (6)
- Respiratory (5)
- Resuscitation (27)
- Rural (3)
- Safety (3)
- Sepsis (7)
- Shock (2)
- Simulation (7)
- Sports Medicine (1)
- Trauma (20)
- Reviews (6)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 (27/06/16)
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show (23/05/16)
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue (11/04/16)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Volume 3 Issue 1 (01/04/16)
- Introducing the Irish Journal of Paramedicine (22/11/15)
Latest How-To Articles
- Paramedic students…write something! (28/04/16)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 2: likelihood ratios, pre- and post-test probabilities and their use in clinical practice (30/01/15)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 1: sensitivity, specificity and predictive values (11/12/14)
- GRADE guidelines – best practices using the GRADE framework (22/11/14)
- How to get started with EMS research – JEMS (16/05/14)
academic ACS AED airway management ambulance AMI Australia Canada cardiac cardiac arrest case study CCP clinical management computer conference consensus CPG CPR CPR UL critical care CVA database ECG education elderly EMS evidence based FOAM FPHC geriatric guide guidelines haemorrhage HEMS immobilisation Ireland journal medication mental health neurology news OHCA online pain management paramedic prehospital PTSD reference research resuscitation review ROSC safety Scotland sepsis simulation social media software spinal STEMI stress stroke study TBI training Translational Health Sciences trauma Twitter UK USA