Now fully integrated with Read by QxMD
by Alan Batt. Last modified: 09/02/14
All references & citations on the site are now fully integrated with Read by QxMD.
What is Read by QxMD?
‘Read by QxMD’ provides a single place to discover new research, read outstanding topic reviews and search PubMed. It provides a simple interface that drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it.
Available for iOS and web, and coming soon for Android, Read turns the research you want into a personalized digital medical journal. You can follow particular journals, topics and keywords. By inputting your institution login details you can seamlessly get full text access to articles from various journals and publications.
Read will also try to find free full text access to all articles if available, and will display viewing options for you for each article.
You can save articles to your own personal collection for easy review and referencing later, as well as email articles, and post directly to social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
To use the Read feature on this site, simply click on the ‘Open in Read by QxMD’ button to the right of any citation in the text, or in the References section at the end of selected articles.
How much does Read cost?
— QxMD Medical Apps (@QxMD) February 10, 2014The following two tabs change content below.Paramedic, educator, researcherAlan is a critical care paramedic, paramedic educator and prehospital researcher, currently working around the world as an educator and researcher. He has previously worked and studied across Europe, North America and the Middle East. He holds a Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care Paramedic Studies, and an MSc in Critical Care. His main interests are in care of the elderly, end-of-life care, patient safety, professionalism (including role and identity), and paramedic education.
Latest posts by Alan Batt (see all)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 - 27/06/16
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show - 23/05/16
- Care at the Scene – Research for Ambulance Services - 17/05/16
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue - 11/04/16
- Eat, sleep and be healthy – a paramedic’s guide to healthier shift work - 10/04/16
Now fully integrated with Read by QxMD
Get weekly email updates!
Cast Your Vote
- Blogs (40)
- Case Studies (8)
- Featured Article (23)
- How-To (47)
- FOAM (8)
- News (117)
- Conference Tweets (31)
- Pharmacology (1)
- Adrenaline (1)
- Research (180)
- Advanced Practice (2)
- Airway Management (6)
- Anaphylaxis (2)
- Cardiac (15)
- Community Paramedic (2)
- Critical Care Paramedic (4)
- Diagnostics (3)
- Dispatch (1)
- ECG (4)
- Education (10)
- EMS Operations (2)
- End-of-Life Care (3)
- Geriatrics (9)
- Guidelines (22)
- HEMS (4)
- Mass Casualty (2)
- Medical Conditions (5)
- Mental Health (7)
- Military & Tactical (2)
- Neonatal (1)
- Neuro (11)
- Obstetrics (1)
- Paediatrics (4)
- Pain Management (4)
- Poster Presentations (5)
- Professionalism (5)
- Remote, Industrial & Austere (6)
- Respiratory (5)
- Resuscitation (27)
- Rural (3)
- Safety (3)
- Sepsis (7)
- Shock (2)
- Simulation (7)
- Sports Medicine (1)
- Trauma (20)
- Reviews (6)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 (27/06/16)
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show (23/05/16)
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue (11/04/16)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Volume 3 Issue 1 (01/04/16)
- Introducing the Irish Journal of Paramedicine (22/11/15)
Latest How-To Articles
- Paramedic students…write something! (28/04/16)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 2: likelihood ratios, pre- and post-test probabilities and their use in clinical practice (30/01/15)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 1: sensitivity, specificity and predictive values (11/12/14)
- GRADE guidelines – best practices using the GRADE framework (22/11/14)
- How to get started with EMS research – JEMS (16/05/14)
academic ACS airway management ambulance AMI Australia Canada cardiac cardiac arrest case study clinical management computer conference consensus CPG CPR CPR UL critical care CVA database ECG education elderly emergency EMS evidence based FOAM FPHC geriatric guide guideline guidelines haemorrhage HEMS Ireland journal medication mental health neurology news OHCA online paediatric pain management paramedic prehospital PTSD reference research resuscitation review safety sepsis septic shock simulation social media software spinal STEMI stress stroke Student Paramedic study TBI training Translational Health Sciences trauma Twitter UK USA