Jess recently gave a talk on mental health and stigma at the SPA-NZ Conference in New Zealand. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Care at the Scene brings together recent research evidence on urgent and emergency care, focused on the ambulance service in the UK.
A recent article published by Alan in Canadian Paramedicine.
A national research agenda for pre-hospital emergency medical services in the Netherlands: a Delphi-study
A recently published study in the Netherlands identifies key priorities for prehospital research.
Chris our Canadian Editor debates the pros and cons of REBOA. We’re interested to hear your thoughts!
FPHC have published a commentary paper on the Guidance for Medical Provision for Wilderness Medicine.
A consensus statement from the Faculty of Prehospital Care, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
A recent poster presentation at the Paramedics Australasia International Conference
A critical review of the latest paper by Sanghavi et al (2015) to weigh in on the BLS v ALS debate.
ILCOR releases 2015 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR)
Read the CoSTR from ILCOR, the scientific data and international consensus that guides the development of resuscitation guidelines.
- Blogs (40)
- Case Studies (8)
- Featured Article (23)
- How-To (47)
- FOAM (8)
- News (117)
- Conference Tweets (31)
- Pharmacology (1)
- Adrenaline (1)
- Research (180)
- Advanced Practice (2)
- Airway Management (6)
- Anaphylaxis (2)
- Cardiac (15)
- Community Paramedic (2)
- Critical Care Paramedic (4)
- Diagnostics (3)
- Dispatch (1)
- ECG (4)
- Education (10)
- EMS Operations (2)
- End-of-Life Care (3)
- Geriatrics (9)
- Guidelines (22)
- HEMS (4)
- Mass Casualty (2)
- Medical Conditions (5)
- Mental Health (7)
- Military & Tactical (2)
- Neonatal (1)
- Neuro (11)
- Obstetrics (1)
- Paediatrics (4)
- Pain Management (4)
- Poster Presentations (5)
- Professionalism (5)
- Remote, Industrial & Austere (6)
- Respiratory (5)
- Resuscitation (27)
- Rural (3)
- Safety (3)
- Sepsis (7)
- Shock (2)
- Simulation (7)
- Sports Medicine (1)
- Trauma (20)
- Reviews (6)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Vol 3 Issue 2 (27/06/16)
- Free CPD at the Emergency Services Show (23/05/16)
- Canadian Paramedicine Feb/Mar 2016 – Open Access Issue (11/04/16)
- Free access: Resuscitation Today Volume 3 Issue 1 (01/04/16)
- Introducing the Irish Journal of Paramedicine (22/11/15)
- Paramedic students…write something! (28/04/16)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 2: likelihood ratios, pre- and post-test probabilities and their use in clinical practice (30/01/15)
- Understanding diagnostic tests 1: sensitivity, specificity and predictive values (11/12/14)
- GRADE guidelines – best practices using the GRADE framework (22/11/14)
- How to get started with EMS research – JEMS (16/05/14)